Quick Dinner Noodles. Never stress over meal time again thanks to our roundup of quick, easy dinner ideas. We cooked the udon noodles right in the broth in this recipe. The starch from the noodles thickens the broth slightly, giving it a Quick Udon Noodle Soup.
Fast, easy and budget-friendly using ramen noodles and ground beef for an amazing, saucy stir fry It's always so quick to whip up, and you can essentially use up anything and everything in your fridge. Quick chicken recipes make dinner a breeze. Laced with lemon and simmered in white wine, this stovetop entree is super easy and elegant. You can cook Quick Dinner Noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Dinner Noodles
- You need 1 of pouch of Egg Hakka Noodles.
- It's 250 gms of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Dark Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar white.
- Prepare 5 of Spring Onions Chopped.
- You need 6 Cloves of is Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion Medium size chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium capcisum.
Almost any side—noodles, veggies or bread—tastes. Easy to cook recipes for college students on dorms and for beginners learning how to cook. Today we're making Steak, Green beans, and egg noodles. Rinse off boneless chuck steak and place in.
Quick Dinner Noodles step by step
- In a Wok add oil add finely chopped garlic, cook till it turns golden brown, then add chopped red onion and chopped capsicum and fry for 5-7 minutes tossing and stirring frequently..
- Add soya sauce and white vinegar along with the shredded chicken add salt and toss for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Boil the egg Hakka noodles as per pack instruction or for 5 minutes in boiling water..
- Strain the water out of the noodles completely and add to the Wok and toss frequently for 5 minutes on high flame, make sure you won’t burn the noodles..
- Fry mixture of 2 eggs in a pan and dice it into small pieces.
- Add the fried egg pieces along with spring onions to try wok and toss for another 2 minutes..
- Serve hot.
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. These quick easy Asian noodle bowls are topped with a flavorful, spicy sauce, ground pork and spinach. This easy dinner idea combines rotisserie chicken, fresh veggies and udon noodles. Canned tuna gets a quick upgrade with hot sauce, Dijon, and green onions — piled into whole Better than takeout — and better for you, too. For extra protein and fiber, swap in soba noodles.